66-67 Dodge Charger Source Guide

Transmission Q & A

Submitted by Curt on 2/14/04
I would use the older Dexron II or for snappier shifts you can use the Type "F" fluid. Many transmission rebuilders used the Type "F"(Ford fluid) in all brands of automatics before the electronic transmission age. By the way, the B&M Trick Shift brand fluid is Type "F" dyed purple.